Internships for Social Workers and Mental Health Counselors
Intern today. Employee tomorrow.
We are currently accepting internship applications from students pursuing master's degrees in social work and mental health counseling (MSWs and MHCs).
Being an unpaid intern with us is a great opportunity to immerse yourself in real-life situations, gaining great experience for a future career in human services. Our internships provide you with the opportunity to learn new things and get a better feel for your chosen career in social work or mental health counseling.
We are currently accepting internship candidates only from these schools:
- College of St. Rose
- Fordham University
- SUNY College at Cortland
- Sage Colleges
- University at Albany
- University at Buffalo
- Seeking a master’s degree in social work or mental health counseling
- Internships must be for a full academic year or, at a minimum, two semesters
- Availability must be during traditional business hours, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
How to Apply
- Click the link on this page below to apply: upload a resume and complete all questions on the application. You will receive an email notification once your application has been successfully submitted.
- You will receive an email of your status for the internship within 2 weeks.
- If accepted, you will need to successfully complete a background check and will be responsible for any associated costs (typically $80-$100). This background process generally takes 2 to 4 weeks.
Click here to apply