HOLIDAY GIVING CAMPAIGN
This holiday season will be different for everyone, so we are doing things a little differently.
We care about your safety, as well as the safety of those we serve, so we’ve added some new ways to support the more than 1,400 children and families served by the Northern Rivers Holiday Giving Campaign. We hope you’ll join us in bringing some normalcy and smiles to their faces this holiday season.
Ways to give
- Shop online from our registries and ship directly to us
- Send a physical or electronic gift card
- Drop off an unwrapped gift
- Make a monetary donation
- Share our Holiday Giving information with family and friends
In order to have ample time to distribute gifts to our programs, we ask that donations arrive by Friday, December 18.
Unwrapped gifts may be dropped off in Albany or Schenectady by appointment (call 518.579.3517) or during a drive-thru collection at our Holiday Giving headquarters:
• Wednesday, December 9, from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
• Saturday, December 12, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Holiday Giving Headquarters 60 Academy Rd., Albany, NY 12208
100% of your donations will be distributed to children and families served by Northeast and Parsons.